Internet Explorer 6 and 7 is no longer supported.
Please upgrade to Internet Explorer version 8 or higher.More details
Welcome to the QuickSuper BT Portal
Important information for employers transferring to BT Super
- The QuickSuper BT Portal is now available for you to add new members to your employer super plan and process contributions and amendments
Accessing this Portal
- The BT QuickSuper Portal is now available
- If you were an active user of the previous BT QuickSuper Portal as at 21 January 2020, you will have received your new BT Super Portal login details via email and a password via SMS. If you have not received your login details or password please contact us on 1300 553 010.
- If you receive an error message when registering your company’s postal address, please refer to bt.com.au/employerupdate for assistance.
- You’ll also find copies of the emails sent to primary contacts and a user guide to assist you in transferring your Choice employees to the new Portal if you did not provide consent to BT to transfer your choice employees.
- Please continue to visit bt.com.au/employerupdate for up to date information regarding the new BT QuickSuper Portal.
If you pay contributions via direct credit or BPAY®
- There are new payment (account) details which will be provided when you submit your first contribution via the new portal. Please ensure you update your accounts with these new details so contributions can be allocated correctly.
- For more information regarding the move to the new QuickSuper BT Portal, and a copy of the email communication sent to client contacts, please visit bt.com.au/employerupdate
We’re here to help
- If you have any questions please call us on 1300 553 010 between 8.00am to 6.30pm (Sydney time) Monday to Friday.